The pupil premium is additional funding given to publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and close the gap between them and their peers.
The Government provides academies and schools with additional funding to help reduce inequalities and gaps in attainment between those students who are on free school meals (FSM) and their peers.
This funding is called the Pupil Premium.
Every academy and school can select how they choose to use their Pupil Premium allocation, as they are best placed to assess what additional provision should be made for students. Every school needs to be held accountable for how this money is spent, which is why we make details of how it is used available on our website.
The full report can be downloaded below.
Sport Premium Funding
The government is spending over £450 million on improving physical education and sport in primary schools.
Schools can choose how they use the funding to best improve their sports provision, sport participation and attainment.
Details of how we plan to allocate the grant for the academic year 2019-2020 and how we spent the allocation for the academic year 2018-2019, can be viewed by downloading the documents below.
- Bringhurst Primary Sports Premium 2021 22
- Bringhurst Primary Sports Premium Plan 2019 20
- Bringhurst Pupil Premium 2018 19
- Bringhurst Pupil Premium Funding 2018 19
- Bringhurst Pupil Premium Plan 2019 20
- Bringhurst Pupil Premium Strategy 20 21
- Bringhurst Pupil Premium Strategy 2021 22
- Bringhurst Sports Premium 2016 17
- Bringhurst Sports Premium 2017 18
- Bringhurst Sports Premium 2018 19
- Bringhurst Sports Premium 2020 21
- Bringhurst Sports Premium Impact Report 2019 20